GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps

As I am still stuck and can’t find a Toyo Proxes T1R 275 x 30 x 19 ANYWHERE. Toyo UK are out of stock..

Does anyone know if or have fitted 295 x 30 x 19 (to a 10” Rim) from a different manufacturer will work with the 275 x 30 x 19 on the front axle?

Also, if they will fit under the rear arches (think they will as I measured over 300mm from the suspension upright to the outside of the bodywork last night)

i.e. the rolling radius and the way the centre diff works ? Seem to remember having a set on new tyres on the rear and part worn ones on the front and it causing the 4 wheel system to think something was wrong and was active all the time.

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
565 Posts
Steve,

What about ordering from Tire Rack in the States.

4.5% Import Duty + 15% VAT and they can get them here in 3 days.

With the exchange rate just now at 1.66 it might even save you a few quid??

Did a search for you in your size but dont see the Toyo's listed, might be worth dropping them an email to see if they can get them?

Tire Search Results

Regards

ScottyB

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I did try them here but not the USA

Ta

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
Steve i got your message,i'm going to try get hold of a friend of a friend that I know who owns a his own tyre shop,waiting for my friend to finish work before i can tlak to him

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Just made a phone call to a guy that supplies my stuff. He thinks he should be able to sort you out. However this guy is one of the best in the trade and REALLY knows his stuff about rolling diameter and gtrs etc, i would give him a try as he can point you in the right direction to what tyre size and rim you need.

I have told him about this link and he said mention matt/mattysupra and he will look after you on the price. He dont want his personal phone number on here as google etc may list it on the internet.

This is his website, give him a try Vogue Autodesign | Premier Wheels, Power Performance and Styling | Prestige Cars and 4x4 SUV Custom Vehicle Design

Mods are we o.k to list his site?

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Emeil / Matty

Ta for that !! I rally am stuck with this one

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No NOT a good advert for Toyo is it !!! I am in the same boat !

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes ta, and he hasn't been able to help as no one in Europe has one !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts