GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says,i need some help as i collected my brand new unregistered MY13 saturday from Lightcliffe Nissan in Halifax.Long story but got 20 miles away from dealer and warning light came on saying WARNING TPMS MALFUNCTION VISIT DEALER.Contacted them,and in the end they told me to drive it home which was another 220 miles.
Dealer promised everythink would be sorted with my local dealer and car would be collected by low loader and returned.Well its turned out the dealer has been tell my partener lies and promises he cant keep.Its been reported to customer service complaints on Monday and we are going round in circles.

Can someone give me a phone number of anyone higher than customer service???

I dont want to go into to much detail at the moment,just want it sorted out!!

The dealer Lightcliffe Nissan just dont care,as they have our money,which we paid up in full with no finance.

Please help!!

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Get in touch with you local tuner, they'll have the tpms coder. Give that a go, and if it doesn't help you may need to buy a new sensor.

Probably cheaper to buy them yourself than do the drive to the dealer

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for the replys,but im sure it will need new sensor and i have no intention on paying out as this fault code came up when the car had done approx 60 miles and 32 of them was already on the car before i even moved it.

Im just not happy with the dealer and customer service,in the way i have been dealt with!!Its dame right disgusting!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
What makes you think it'll need a new sensor? If its not leaking its unlikely on a new car the battery inside would of failed they generally last 8 odd years.

If your near Cambridge I can recode them

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Nissan are so useless... Desperate for your money and annoying but once they've got it they're completely useless ...

If your near Telford go to SVM

If your near London I can reset for you via ecutek lead -

1 - 7 of 7 Posts