GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
Liked the sound of everyone coming to help another member of their club, So I just thought that I would like to offer my 4 door GTS 2 litre non turbo for members that are stuck without a car while theirs is stolen, or off the road for repairs and they need a car for work, As many of you know I have been trying to sell the car for a few months now with very little response, So I have decided to shelve the car and use it in emergencys. Obviously the car would have to be insured by the person using her, but just thought I would offer my services to anyone needing a car for legitimate reasons. The club has been a great help to me over the months and would like to offer something back.

Regards,

PaulP.

B

·
0 Posts
okkay, you didn't have o go that far tigger by the way paul if you lend your skyline will you be driving a rental car then?hehe:smokin:

·
Registered
109 Posts
1st in the Queue (I hope not)

Paul,
Do you know something that I dont??
I live in Solihull...and my last 4 cars have been stolen and not recovered! I have had the Skyline since August..I hope that I do not have to take up your kind offer!
As for the rest of you .....now will you believe that there is at least one good Brummie.

·
Registered
961 Posts
damm youre nice man for the kind offer!

my cars off the road !!
but i couldent trust myself. and i couldnt insure it
but if youve got a fiesta or similar ill borrow that!
:)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Good Lord .. what a nice chap you are Mr. Palmer :D Very generous .. thats the kind of spirit you just dont see very often these days .. good on ya paul.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Someone

I read on the site, someone looking for a 4 door one try contacting him/her:smokin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts