GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as I know you all understand how it would feel to have your pride and joy stolen I thought I could turn to you all for some help.

Today my Red GTR was stolen from my home in Basingstoke by two Asian/Indian guys in their early 30's posing as possible buyers. I am trying my best to get the word out there to as many people as I can, to share it on facebook and with their car friends and any forums that might help spread the word while time is on my side.

Link to my car:
2010 Nissan Gt-R 3.8 V6 Black Edition JUST STOLEN | eBay

The plates on the car was M171ENG 46K miles on the clock, it had a scuff on the front lower bumper where it had found a low curb but other than that immaculate red.

Thank you all so much, if you do see a red one that looks suspicious please do check into it and phone the police, its been reported.

Chase

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
You've probably done this.

But post of Facebook (make is shareable), twitter and pistonheads.

Best of luck getting it back.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Barry, they posed as buying the car, I thought they were totally legit and I think they switched a key out on me, long story but my mum went to the bank with them to witness the bank transfer, I was away. They told my mum to meet them at a time and didnt show, they must have switched the keys and when she realised something was weird she went back to my house to find the car gone but she still had both keys?? so god knows.

·
Premium Member
3,264 Posts
I know it's too late now but if anybody is selling a car always ask to see their driving licence and photograph it and them, if they're genuine buyers they'll not object to the seller being super cautious when it comes to selling these cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts