GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me if it is possible to have your Cd/Music box/MFD on without the car running ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou for the replies,sorry should have thought of/tried that before asking the question !!!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Another tip is that if you want to switch the engine off but keep the music playing then press the start button twice in quick succession. The music will not cut off if you get it right.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another tip is that if you want to switch the engine off but keep the music playing then press the start button twice in quick succession. The music will not cut off if you get it right.
Thanks for that will give it a go.
I have another question that you guys may be able to help with.
When my son is in the car ,he sais he can hear a sound like a bunch of keys being rattled comming from under the car.I cannot hear the noise from the drivers side of the car.The noise only happens when we go over a bump !!
Any suggestions ????? :confused:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for that will give it a go.
I have another question that you guys may be able to help with.
When my son is in the car ,he sais he can hear a sound like a bunch of keys being rattled comming from under the car.I cannot hear the noise from the drivers side of the car.The noise only happens when we go over a bump !!
Any suggestions ????? :confused:
Most like stiction in the spring/damper assembly I would reason: eg spring plates graunching as they are partially unloaded in droop then reloaded?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts