GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having one hell of a time finding seals for my sunroof, I've contacted nearly
every breaker and forums in the uk and all of the importers on ebay with 0 luck!

My question is has any one gotten another car make or model sunroof seal to fit nicely or will I have to track down a good set for the next year :mad:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Never seen a sunroof in a R32. Is it just a 'pop up' glass panel ? If it is then they usually use a fairly generic seal. Find a sunroof installer and give them the dimensions and they should be able to help. In the worst case you may have to get another sunroof put in it.

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's the thing though. I've contacted 3 glass/ sunroof company's near me with no luck they even came out to look at it. I don't think it's the size of the seal tbh I think it's the width of it that people are having a hard time finding any thing close to it.

It's a factory electric sunroof. I haven't mess with it to much but it still works it just doesn't have any seals on it.( previous owner lost it in a jet wash.)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Have you tried nissan? Someone with nissan fast should be able to get you a part number. I guess its on a gtst or something as i'm 99% sure the gtr ddn't have the option for a sunroof.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it's a gtst. Nissan doesn't produce the item any more I can buy a complete sunroof from them but it's like 1200 plus vat and postage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts