GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says really, I've done a search both on here and all over the old interweb but unfortunately I cannot find exactly what I need.

If somebody could please, please, PLEASE post up what the Nissan Part Numbers are for these two different types of Rubber Stoppers (pictured above /\ circled in red) that are used on the R33 Skylines bootlids, I'd be very....VERY grateful!:bowdown1:

These are bound to be a Nissan only item and trying to buy parts from my local Dealer is a nightmare at best so going to them fully armed with this information can only help matters IMHO.

Thanks in advance, Sean!

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why don't you buy them from a breaking car? Im sure the GTS versions are the same
I've already tried and asked two different Owners who are currently breaking their R33's....both have said via email that these are going to break and be unusable again if removed from their vehicles. Where these attach through the holes in the bootlid seems to be brittle enough to prevent anyone reusing them properly. I can only guess that this is what happened to my Own GT-R when the previous Owner fitted a carbon fibre bootlid Saifskyline!

HTH!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Try Nissan with this number 9084022U00, it should get the drawing up. If no joy then pm me your chassis number and I can have a look on FAST system.

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try Nissan with this number 9084022U00, it should get the drawing up. If no joy then pm me your chassis number and I can have a look on FAST system.
Thanks for trying to help me here Chas, PM sent!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts