GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an R34 V Spec (2000) which is Midnight Purple 2 (or 3 as I am unsure). Can anyone guide me to where I can get the paint code for this colour as I have a small job needing done where someone tried to force their way into the locked car.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Richard Bell should be able to help, if he isn't too busy (or hungover from his birthday yesterday!). He's the only non-Nissan person I know of thats been able to source my paint colour.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
davewilkins said:
Isn't it on the plate under the bonnet. Mine was (but it is an R32). Should be two letters and a number.
As davewilkins said, your paint code is on the chassis plate under your bonnet, located on the firewall left of your brake master cylinder.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
3 digit code if I'm not wrong.

Two letters and a number

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info, guys.
Just so that you do not all think I am totally thick, there is no reference to the word paint on the plate we are referring to. There are a variety of codes and numbers (one of which is 2 letters and a number) but majority are prefixed y Japanese writing.
The bodyshop owner has a large manual containing all(theoretical ) paint codes but we could find neither Midnight Purple or the 2 letter/1 number code. That is why we did not think it was on there in the first place.
So, now that I have the code: Any suggestions where I get the paint??
Thanks in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts