GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically i require information/legal advice from ppl about catching someone that is using ebay/paypal to sell pirated software. Please PM Me... :)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers jason.. that is being investigated at the mo... looking into really getting more information regarding getting access to things like paypal and ebay account information, data protection act, warrants to allow information to be released etc... Mainly to link sellers of the pirated software to accounts used... ;)

·
Registered
371 Posts
i wouldnt get all cops and robbers about it unless it i owned the rights to the software in question.
most of my software is pirated,if it wasnt i would never know what it was like cos i cant afford the shop prices....

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
irishboy1977 said:
i wouldnt get all cops and robbers about it unless it i owned the rights to the software in question.
most of my software is pirated,if it wasnt i would never know what it was like cos i cant afford the shop prices....
I am not talking about some bloke selling cdrs with windows or office i am talking about a piece of engineering software that the company i work for does own the rights to and produce and some sumbag has got a version with the protection (Dongle controlled) bypassed... ;) And we are not talking a hundred quid a licence we are talking many thousands per licence... ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts