GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon All!

I need to replace my centre exhaust gasket on my Titan Street system. I've contacted Ben Linney and his wife advised me that they haven't sold the 90mm exhaust for 8 years which I find strange given I'm sure the previous owner purchased within this timeframe?? :confused:

Anyway, ACSpeedtech have advised me that I need a 2 bolt flange which is 115mm, any ideas on where I could get one of these to replace my perished one please??

·
Registered
190 Posts
I used 2x audi gaskets as there a perfect match on my 90mm miltek that I fitted a few months ago, if your near a dealer or a TPS I***8217;ll try and find part number for you

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used 2x audi gaskets as there a perfect match on my 90mm miltek that I fitted a few months ago, if your near a dealer or a TPS I’ll try and find part number for you
If you could mate that would be amazing, still struggling to find a replacement tbh!? :(

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back to this as I haven't managed to find one on eBay or any company that can help me! :confused:

Can anyone suggest any companies that might be able to make me one of these please?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts