GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

940 Posts
I would block the waterpipe off that runs along the back and the run one from the block and the other to the front of the engine on the nipple by the top rad hose. (where the standard pipe goes)

Boost wise I would what controler are you using? I would move to controler valve to the turbo side of the engine bay and tap into the turbo outlet for the pressure feed.

The tial wastegate will need a pressure feed to the side port and the end port runs to you boost contoler valve. If you do not run a feed to the side port it will have no boost control and make as much boost as it can!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.