GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I really need your help on figuring out what these two connectors go to. This is on a R34 GTR, it is on the intake manifold (drivers) side. This harness is actually a small separate harness that connects to the main chassis harness that goes to the main fuse box under the bonnet on the driver’s side and also connects to the main ECU harness that powers the fuel injectors and coils. It starts at the front of the intake manifold where it connects to the engine ECU harness. It then travels down in between the intake runner where we get to the first set of 3 connectors. One is a very small connector (1 pin I think) which connects to the main chassis wiring harness, the second is blue and connects up by the oil filter, and the third is black/orange square 2 pin female connector. It is the third one (black/orange, square) that I need to know where it goes.

Now for the other connector, which looks exactly like the first one in question; If we continue to follow this small harness towards the back of the engine there will be two more plugs. The first is red in color, has 2 female pins, and connects to the Idle Air Control valve. The second is another square, black/orange, 2 pin, female connector that I do not know where it goes.

I do have pictures that I can email but I am not allowed to post attachments here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They turned out to be knock sensors, which are impossible to find their connector with the engine in the car. I did post a pic if you follow the link above for anyone interested in finding out where the knock sensors are located. The knock sensor location was the last thing I needed. Now lets see if she will fire up tonight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts