GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone , wondered if some of our more experienced German friends could assist me a little. I have managed to get myself a fully registered HKS tuned R32GTR in Germany, the problem is really just its brakes, if I add some nice shiny AP brakes what is the chances of TUV allowing it to be added to the Exceptions. if so what is the procedure to get this done. the current list of exceptions is about as long as your arm anyway.

Thanks for any help

Marcus

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hi everyone , wondered if some of our more experienced German friends could assist me a little. I have managed to get myself a fully registered HKS tuned R32GTR in Germany, the problem is really just its brakes, if I add some nice shiny AP brakes what is the chances of TUV allowing it to be added to the Exceptions. if so what is the procedure to get this done. the current list of exceptions is about as long as your arm anyway.

Thanks for any help

Marcus

contact markus broemmler at autohaus broemmler near Muenster mate, he shoud be able to help. say sean said hi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.