GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i guys im thinking about ordering a new gtr but cant decide whether to trade in my golf mkv r32 went to hpc and love the look of car but not sure whether to commit because wanted 2 test drive 1 and hpc said no cos of my age and dnt want to sell my r32 if i regret it and get rid of it for a car i mite not even like help wot should i do i get so much attention in my r32 love it but it lacks the speed of gtr what to do i ve heard so many good things bout gtr plus my hpc said if i order and change mind i will lose most of my deposit

·
Registered
357 Posts
Just order one, you can always sell it on again if you don't like it:D

I keep thinking about selling my M3 CSL to get a GTR but everytime I drive the CSL I love it:cool:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
i guys im thinking about ordering a new gtr but cant decide whether to trade in my golf mkv r32 went to hpc and love the look of car but not sure whether to commit because wanted 2 test drive 1 and hpc said no cos of my age and dnt want to sell my r32 if i regret it and get rid of it for a car i mite not even like help wot should i do i get so much attention in my r32 love it but it lacks the speed of gtr what to do i ve heard so many good things bout gtr plus my hpc said if i order and change mind i will lose most of my deposit
Hi mate,

You should not loose your deposit if you cancel within a certain period.

My GF bought a MKV R32 and it is a great car. I do love it. However power wise don't even think about comparing the R32 to the GTR. I have not driven a GTR but been out in it few times an the power is on another level. I love the comfort of the R32 but powerwise it does feel a lot slower than my Silvia - even though the Silvia does not have "that" much more power.

I am getting rid of my Silvia for when I get my GTR but the R32 is staying as its a good "family" car and belongs to my GF!. The R32 does get some attention but the GTR again is on another level!:cool:

Thats just me talking though, you need to test drive one or at least get taken out in one. Most HPC will take you out for a spin if you are serious I think. How old are you mate? I would just be 25 when mine comes. Get out in one and you will make a decission then for sure!

I took the R32 on a road trip to Le Mans an it was great I liked the car a lot more after that trip! You can just eat the miles up and then have some fun when you want as well! I think of the GTR as the same but just more/better!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
GT-R defo

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
i honestly cant believe your asking which one

the r32 and gtr are in two different leagues all together

gtr all the way mate

i dont think there has been a single person who has said they havent liked the drive of the gtr

just do a poll so who liked it and who hasnt

goodluck mate

·
Registered
392 Posts
silly coming on a gtr forum asking a question like that surely you know ther can be only 1 answer:pyou will find 99 percent of the guys on here never test drove before they bought . as the guys say look in to the running costs :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
hi guys im 24 will be 25 by the time gtr would come if order 1 im nt trying to compare r32 and gtr driving there different beasts wot im saying is would u sell ur pride and joy for something u dnt know wot its all about plus the interior dose not seem special compared to my r and my hpc said if i order and cancel will lose my deposit thats what they said in mill hill they said order 1 then we can send u on race academy if u dnt like car can cancel but lose ur deposit wiv regards to running cost what do u mean petrol etc

·
Registered
910 Posts
well first of all there's no rush is there :)

so take your time, do your research into the things that are important to you.

As above, the r32 is a nice enough car, but if you are seriously listing the interior as a reason to not jump from the r32 to a gtr then maybe you need to be looking at a porsche or something lol.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
hi guys im 24 will be 25 by the time gtr would come if order 1 im nt trying to compare r32 and gtr driving there different beasts wot im saying is would u sell ur pride and joy for something u dnt know wot its all about plus the interior dose not seem special compared to my r and my hpc said if i order and cancel will lose my deposit thats what they said in mill hill they said order 1 then we can send u on race academy if u dnt like car can cancel but lose ur deposit wiv regards to running cost what do u mean petrol etc
I would not say our R32 is my pride and joy although I do love it - but the Silvia is (my pride an joy at the moment) and I am selling that in order to get the GTR. I think you need to explore/experience the GTR a bit more before you make a decission mate. I think most people on here will tell you its a no brainer to get the GTR.

You need to find out what its like - get down to a dealer and get taken out on a propper run in one.

I wa taken out in one when I went to put my deposit down then a few months later I took my step dad and girlfriend to see it and us 3 and the sales guy went out for about a 45 min drive in it. He showed them it "features":D;):thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my hpc want me to order car and said the only way im going to find out what the gtr is like is by ordering 1 and going to the race academy and if i dnt like can cancel and lose nearly all deposit which i think is unfair its hard to commit to a 62grand car when u dnt know anything about it, interior does not mean world to me but dont feel special when compared to my r but wiv gtr u got sum serious speed and looks wot to do if i go for gtr r32 has to go cnt have both would love to but can not

·
Registered
392 Posts
my hpc want me to order car and said the only way im going to find out what the gtr is like is by ordering 1 and going to the race academy and if i dnt like can cancel and lose nearly all deposit which i think is unfair its hard to commit to a 62grand car when u dnt know anything about it, interior does not mean world to me but dont feel special when compared to my r but wiv gtr u got sum serious speed and looks wot to do if i go for gtr r32 has to go cnt have both would love to but can not
are you having a laugh my fiend owns a r32 and i can say the diffrence in qaulity is night and day ,no offence but i thought the r32 felt very plasticy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts