GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello

just want to share my thoughts here on some items i bought of stachi on here.

I bought two items of him..

the first item (ebc discbrakes) i got but the second item (carbon grill) which was supposed to be sent at the same time has not arrived and i have pmed a few times and tried to reach him on msn (to get tracking number of the parcel) but no respons anymore now.

and get the carbon grill or get my money back but to no avail as he seems to ignore me.

didnt want to this but if somebody knows him here that can talk to him for me or something, it would be appriciated.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im very sure he has read my pm as he been on a few times..

well i mailed him to 2 diffrent mail adresses. just want to get what i paid for or get my 50 euro back.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well no respons since 8 december from stachi and will get none so

situation: 50 euros wasted and got ripped off... no carbon grill in sight and ignoring me.... now im just pissed.. at least an answer or something.

·
Registered
409 Posts
thats the trouble with buying from strangers, use paypal and if these situations arise you can claim the money back

i feel for you man, ive been tucked up in the past and it pisses me right off!!

good luck and hope it gets sorted

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stachi has about 1200 posts or something and i got my ebc discbrakes but.. thought i could trust a guy like that.

i was not angry and pissed at first but ignoring me changes everything. i dont know what the problem is...

·
Administrator
31,760 Posts
weird, he's been here some time and is a GTROC to boot

must be a simple explanation, i've PM'd him for you

mook

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
He will come through mate.

He is a top guy and wouldn't do a thing like that. Last time i heard from him he was having a few issue's.

He should get in contact soon mate :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i hope so but at least an answer is not to much to ask for

some simple words is not to hard to write if he can spend 1 minute or less to say something.

i know that he is well known and that is bit strange to try and rip me off but thats how i feel right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts