Shin, can you put one on my car too?

Paul.

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Henry
It would look much better on a white GTR :D
Can I borrow it for next year :eek:
Remember possession is 9/10,s of the law (he he)
Looks excellent mate
Best regards Alan

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I saved it and brightened the image some so i could see it more clearly.

Looks superb Henry mate - sets the car off nicely.

Daz

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thanks Henry

for being so patient while Top Secret replace the damaged
bonnet. The wait should be worth it !
Tata
Tim

·
Registered
997 Posts
Quick Story.

OK,
My bonnet arrived with Guys in a huge cardboard box,Guys was perfect but as I removed the bubble wrap I found a crack :( I was very disappointed to say the least and phoned Tim at SVS to tell him the bad news."No problem,bring it back" was his reply.

After a week of faxes to Top Secret they have agreed to construct me a new replacement which should arrive mid December.Tim took the damaged bonnet to Dave Price Racing to their carbon workshop and had them carry out a near perfect repair.Tim phoned me last Friday and asked if I would like to use it until the new one showed up,how could I resist.:)

Drilling holes in over a thousand pounds worth of carbon for the bonnet catches was a bit scarey but I did it and with no mistakes.

Thanks for all your time & effort Tim,I`m sure you will have a few more orders for Top Secret carbon bonnets as Xmas rapidly approaches.

Thanks Shin for hosting the photo and cheers for all the kind comments.

Henry.

ps.Rear spoiler blade next,carbon?......You bet!;)

·
Registered
997 Posts
*h%t

no problems Andy,I would have had it but thats life.......

I`ve got a new Auto Select spoiler in the pipeline,looks different.I`m running out of things to buy,in fact I find it very hard to find anything else,so I guess my R33 is now officially finished.Well almost!;)

I`ll see you soon,
Henry.

·
Registered
997 Posts
More stuff

I walked in to a French supermarket with the wife & kids at the weekend and found some carbon fibre effect windscreen wiper blades,I just had to have them:D

I`m getting in touch with the manufacturers this week to see if they are on sale in the UK and where? and as this is the time of the year that most of us replace our worn wipers.... why not go carbon!

Henry.:D ;) :cool:

·
Registered
997 Posts
I love my car.

Went to Goodwood with my good old mate Guy for a couple of bacon buttees each and to watch the Ford RS Owners Day,it was a bit of a disappointment,Oh well the food was good.

Henry (Owner of the best value GTR,see Top Gear!):p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts