GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever asked yourself "what is the true effect of the lateral G-force created by the GTR...?? "

Well I'll tell you

A few weeks ago whilst having a good old fashioned blat...
I carried a touch too much speed ( on purpose ) onto a roundabout. The effect was aggressive oversteer Creating so much G ..... my wifes boobs fell out of her bra.......
Ha ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I promised I wouldn't say anything but it was so funny.
She did have a jumper on so nothing was revealed.

Needless to say I was called a few names

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The "This thread is worthless without pics" smiley would go down a treat right about now!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Definitely no pics lads sorry..... that would result in me being made her bitch for a while.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Have you ever asked yourself "what is the true effect of the lateral G-force created by the GTR...?? "

Well I'll tell you

A few weeks ago whilst having a good old fashioned blat...
I carried a touch too much speed ( on purpose ) onto a roundabout. The effect was aggressive oversteer Creating so much G ..... my wifes boobs fell out of her bra.......
Ha ha ha ha ha
Wrong thing to say dude

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Definitely no pics lads sorry..... that would result in me being made her bitch for a while.

By not posting pics, it shows you already are her bitch :thumbsup:

·
Registered
941 Posts
I've watched that gif for 15 minutes now, glancing out the side briefly ;) the road doesn't seem to bump as much as those breasticles suggest it should be?
More studying needed....

·
Registered
484 Posts
Defo some shoulder movement there,, looks like the little minx is flexing her pecs..:smokin:

I would like to have this a passenger do the same!!

bumpy-road.jpg

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
There's a vid on youtube where some chicks norks burst out during cornering, staged of course :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts