GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the global marketing manager for Nissan in Tokyo who has had the oportunity to drive the new GTR.

http://www.freshalloy.com/site/features/interviews/wilhite/002/default-02.asp

The new GT-R is coming to market as a Nissan branded vehicle. I recently had an opportunity to test drive a GT-R prototype, and all I can tell you is that I've never been more impressed with a car in my life.
Our development team is very excited and happy to be on the GT-R project and I'm ecstatic with the progress we've made.

Now this is a middle aged male from the US and his references are most likly big sedans with soft suspension and automatics along the interstate but it is still promising.

·
6,821 Posts
Well I am wondering what he was testing, do they actualy have a full Proto for testing? or are the researches still made on the Mule spotted on the Nuer-ring?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
What does he mean by saying "the new G is fantastic" is that the secret production code for the new Gtr?
Is the GT-R a Rapper now or what ???
It is not the G it is the GT-R, man we don´t need any cool or fluffy names.
You don´t call Godzilla ´zilly, or a Viper vipey...

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Bean, I hate to disagree with you, but I lurve Asahi Super Dry! (Not the European version of it which I tried at a party in Essex a couple of years ago!)

Next best is Sapporo, for me, but I've never really liked the bitterness of Kirin.

As for the GT-R blurb above, it reads like 100% propaganda. Dunno what the guy actually drove, or if he even did, but his words carry nothing genuine in them.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Thrust said:
As for the GT-R blurb above, it reads like 100% propaganda. Dunno what the guy actually drove, or if he even did, but his words carry nothing genuine in them.
Probably written by someone in the corporate communications department.

Interview, as long as its approved by everyone up and down the command chain.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.