GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i just recieved some pic's from my friend and these rim's look great it's from nismo and they are only 200.very rare they are called LM GT4 BLACK LIMITED ‡Usound's cool huh.well let me give you some info about them they are 5 spokes of 18�~9.5j and offset + 12. You insert NISMO logograph into the center section of the center cap, the spinner - have made cancer/gun metal color plated specification. The ƒGƒAƒoƒ‹ƒt cDotdt, the screw lock and the center package, the spinner -, you install, screw attachment.
* Aluminum load wheel ¢ cLm GT4 BLACK LIMITED ‡U " commodity summary
DESCRIPTION (item name) PART no. Price (circle) REMARKS (summary)
Aluminum load wheel LM GT4 BLACK LIMITED ‡U 40300-RN883-20 73,000 Mat black 18�~9.5 J
Offset + 12 5 hole P.C.D. 114.3
< Option part >
DESCRIPTION (item name) PART no. Unit cost (circle) REMARKS (summary)
Wheel nut 40222-RN700 200 17mm 6 angular ball head lock nut color: Black
Wheel wrench adapter 40325-RN700 500 17-21mm 6 angular conversion adapter
Wheel wrench long adapter 40325-RN701 500 21-21mm 6 angular long adapter and now come's the pic's by the way these rim's are the exact one's used on jgtc car's except they have lug's sorry i wish they were lugless and well thought you guy's should now i'm gonna be the first one in line for these rim's get them while they last.hehe

see they are the same one's used on jgtc car's by the way poweraxel sell's them they are the only one's who have them cause nismo gave it to them as a sorta donation.who's second one in line to get them.i know i'm first.hehe :smokin:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i se that no one is intersted in these rim's, oh well you must have these rare wheel's that are still in japan.hehe:smokin:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Rims

Hey BedwetterR34,

Why do you get such fun from copying bits from websites you just found?

These rims were launched months/years ago and sold out a while ago, but then I guess your 'imaginary friend' must have forgotten to tell you that?

Guy

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what are you serious these rim's came out just 3 day's ago when poweraxel was updated.hey what's up(imaginary friend:nothing just the sky) pointlesss i know totally pointless.hehe:p

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
As Guy has already said, these rims have been out for at least a month, probably more. Certainly more than 3 days.

I don't want to insult your intelligence but there is a wealth of intelligence of these things both from owners in the UK, and owners in Japan and other countries who frequent this board and it can be taken as read that we know about these things. In other words, we really don't need the contents of tuning catalogues reproduced for us.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe so but not over a month they just came out RECENTLY i mean.

·
Registered
961 Posts
i like them rims
they must be older then 3 days there all over grand turismo
but they (if they are new )are proberbly only slightly different asin a stickers different or somthing, so this could be why wires are getting crossed ,

but i dont know

two pence worth! :)

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
BadMotha34....Welcome to last month!!;)

Here is the official Nismo announcement of the rims:

http://www.poweraxel.com/nismo/news/news2002/n020015.html

As you can see they yave been out for a while!! They are not selling at all ....I saw a set at Nismo the other day, one at Super Autobacs and another at Yellow Hat. Considering they only made 200 sets they are not selling at all....bit of a flop for Rays/Nismo

:(

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Black GT4

Well the Black Limited Edition GT4s are advertised in my R34 edition of HyperRev, which I've owned for about 18months, so I think they have been around for a while. Maybe there is a small changes for this 'new release'.......?

Guy

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Guy,

The GT4s have been out for ages but these last limited edition model have a plastic ring that hides the 5 hub bolts and a fake center bolt to make it look like a racing wheel. They were released at the beginning of September 2002

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yep...

Had my Hyper Revs edition 57 (GTR 33) for well over a year now and they are the first ad you come to (inside back cover).

Strange that they are a flop though, I actually like them and would swap for my GT3s no problem!

..Ian!

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Ian SuttoN1....I believe you are reffering to the first limited edition run they did. I think they made 100 but as I mentioned earlier these last ones have a special plastic ring that hides the 5 bolts and make it look like it has a single center bolt like racing wheels. If you go on the first post of this thread and look closely there are 3 bits next to the actual wheel...this is what differenciates this limited edition run with the one made years back. Hope that makes sense?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts