GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello to introduce myself to the forum. I bought a my09 black edition last weekend .

I live in north wales, so I'm hoping to get some decent runs around the area before winter.
I learnt a lot by reading the forum before purchasing, so thanks for that.:bowdown1:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just a quick hello to introduce myself to the forum. I bought a my09 black edition last weekend .

I live in north wales, so I'm hoping to get some decent runs around the area before winter.
I learnt a lot by reading the forum before purchasing, so thanks for that.:bowdown1:
Welcome on-board my friend:wavey:

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Welcome fella

You are spoilt for roads up there, awesome place for the gtr : )
Definitely agree on this, Welsh meet last month around the Elan Valley was epic.

Off to Portmeirion in a couple of weeks so will have a quick scoot round the Evo triangle on the way. Can have a quick meet up if you're interested op

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Welcome on board and enjoy the car.

Great roads to enjoy,

Dylan

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not that far from me, I am from Pwllheli, might be out and about on Saturday if the weather is quite nice, thinking of a run round the evo triangle if you fancy it.
Would love too but I'm away this weekend (in the car though :) )

Another time definitely, do meets ever happen up here.?

·
Running 1308BHP @ hubs
293 Posts
Would love too but I'm away this weekend (in the car though :) )

Another time definitely, do meets ever happen up here.?
There was one meet last year down at Llanbedr airfield, GTROC v SCD runway event, unfortunately I was away with work that weekend, shame there is no more really as we have some fantastic driving roads round here, not sure either how many North/Mid Wales members there are to be honest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts