GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Skyline has to be my all time greatest car... After finding the usual supra board etc.. i couldnt find a skyline one but matt crowther showed me the light :)
so far so good, seems very good board.

I drive a Honda Civic EG VTi (B16a2 DOHC) its a great fast car at 18, but only wish i could have the skyline R34 :) hehe.

Matt

:smokin:

·
Registered
466 Posts
hi

Hi matt,

Welcome to the board, u could be in a skyline before u know it if u saves those pounds!

cya around

d

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Hi Matt

Welcome to the wonderful world of Skylines :smokin: .

Have got to know another guy with a Honda (full Wings West kitted Civic) lately and he's got a passion for Skylines which is cool as well :) .

glen

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the Register, Matt.

Respect also to the Honda Motor Co. - NSX being my dream car (after the Skyline of course;) )

Other cars I have owned and the respective forums have suffered from 'drive-by' abuse by other car owners, not the Skyline Register... no one comes here and disses the Skyline.

Nice:)

And thats a great motor to be owning at 18 - sh*t I was upto my ass in psychedic hellfire at that age and look at me now.. got me a GT-R... so you'll be fine, R34 in a couple of years time if your lay off the mushrooms ;)

Welcome again,

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Welcome on board Matt ... :D

Keep savin' those pennies and an R34 could be yours in no time ;)

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe thanks for the welcome everyone!!
arent them R34's like 40,000 second hand ?
if so! gonna take me about 20 years to save that up!!

is there anyone with a skyline around my area ? orpington/bromley in kent ?! as i would love a ride in one especially a 34!! allthough the 33's are pretty damn nice also

:D

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts