GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate. Hope you enjoy your R33. Plenty of meets going on around the country as well as shows etc. Where abouts are you??

TT

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
look im going to be honest with u all.

the car iv got is an r33gts but origananaly it was my sons car , it needs a resray job on it but i have just got it m.o.ted just now got to get it registered The sad part is he got killed 5 weeks ago in a motorbike accident so i feel i must complete his task and get the car ready for the road but the way this is his dad talking im 53 years old but im going to finish this projected he started he was 21 years sorry for being so morbid but i just wanted to explain

tks hope i havent offended anyone

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
hi mate,
sos, dont know any meets near us, im new to the scene too, only had my R32 for about a week. would like to come to some meets too.
also would like to say, sorry for your loss.

James.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
p.p.

Sorry to hear about the sad loss. I do hope you will come along to some meets and hopefully you will get to understand the passion that drives us about cars like these, I hope you will see that it is more than just a car.

I very hope to meet you at an event.

Best wishes
John

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
fuggles

tks for your kind thoughts, I know this is not the place to place an add but i have asked on the wanted page with no success. The only thing im looking for for his car is the window swich cluster on the drivers side if anyone can help it would be of great appreciation

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.