GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used 'Metalit Super Catalyzer' for sale, good condition.

Want to go legal? Straight swap for standard cat.

Offers over £45 please

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Ive got a standard R33 GTR cat, what are you looking to do for a swap? or are yu just after a sale? could you send me a pic to [email protected]
cheers
bobby

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Fourtoes, totaly off topic .... I guess you have something to do with the studio that did the wallace and gromit films?

I recognise the name "aardman" :)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hi, yes i work for Aardman here in Bristol, but alas i didnt work on the W&G film, i make TV commercials in CGI, things like the Robinsons Squash Ads, (i like to boogie), the British Gas Ads, the BBC3 Blobs things and loads of ads for the States. :D
cheers
bobby

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for being unclear, for sale only,

It is a straight swap for an existing cat but is surplus to my requirements.

It might be suitable for lowering noise levels on a track day for somebody with a big bore exhaust and decat or just if you want to be road legal without the restrictive standard cat.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
You have PM.
:D

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
fourtoes said:
Hi, yes i work for Aardman here in Bristol, but alas i didnt work on the W&G film, i make TV commercials in CGI, things like the Robinsons Squash Ads, (i like to boogie), the British Gas Ads, the BBC3 Blobs things and loads of ads for the States. :D
cheers
bobby
Ahh, well if its any consulation I prefer the ads to most tv programs and really liked the Robinsons one :D

Congratulations and keep up the good work :)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
cheers buddy much appreciated.
:D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Andy you have new PM.
Cheers
bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts