GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, just registered and after seeing a GTR close up im starting to want one.

I actually own a Porsche 997 GT3 which is currently in storage facility in Aberdeen, there was also a white GTR in storage also which looked great, it actually surprised me how big a car the GTR is very muscular looking.

Is there a Nissan dealer in Aberdeen if not wheres the closest dealer

Jake

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hello folks, just registered and after seeing a GTR close up im starting to want one.

I actually own a Porsche 997 GT3 which is currently in storage facility in Aberdeen, there was also a white GTR in storage also which looked great, it actually surprised me how big a car the GTR is very muscular looking.

Is there a Nissan dealer in Aberdeen if not wheres the closest dealer

Jake
Your nearest HPC is Nobles in Edinburgh.

Ally

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ally,

Cheers thats a long ol poke not just to purchase/view/drive but also for servicing warranty work etc etc, having said that i still have a hankering

Jake

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Ally,

Cheers thats a long ol poke not just to purchase/view/drive but also for servicing warranty work etc etc, having said that i still have a hankering

Jake
Jake,

They PU motor FOC for all servicing Mine was PU today and off to middlehurst in St Helens all FOC :cool:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Jakey

That is quite a jump. I love your current car and I am curious as to why you are changing. I know the GTR is a great car but so is yours so why the move?

Kp

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jakey

That is quite a jump. I love your current car and I am curious as to why you are changing. I know the GTR is a great car but so is yours so why the move?

Kp
Wouldnt be changing at all mate, the Porsche has always been my weekend toy and a few track days etc.

Im after a new car for day to day having sold my M3 csl.

Jake

·
Registered
634 Posts
I see, CSL is a great car. Have you had a drive in the GTR yet?

Kp

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KP,

No havent yet although im planning on going to Edinburgh soon so ill make a point of going into Nissan.

Yeh the CSL was/is a great car but after owning it 3 years i just fancied a change.

Jake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts