GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, i pick my first skyline up tomorrow off a member on here, its running t78, hks gold ecu, roll cage, carbon bonnet etc etc cant wait to collect it, im gonna get rid of carbon bonnet and roll cage as i dont like them, then onto mgt for a setup for hopefully 600 bhp, its currently 536 @ 1.7 bar so needs a fettle. I have always owned ford cosworths in the past, for some reason haha.

Anyway hi, im pete.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you will enjoy your new car, it will be so much better than the fords you`ve had before.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
look forward to seeing some pic's..... losing the carbon.....?? will postpone my verdict until pictorial evidence is provided....I love the cage in mine..makes the car feel sooo solid compared to my un-caged gtr

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im thinking less weight the better for 1/4 mile runs! so cage has gotta go its a cusco cage. Gonna run her up york strip this sunday.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I've got a cusco cage.... if the cross bar piece in the back is anything to go by..it is bloody heavy....

less weight.....keep the carbon then... still need pic's though ..merci

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hi

I'd keep the cage much better for drag and track - stiffnesd is the way forward.

Kp

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cossie was more reliable!!!???

Thanks people, yes it was ty's car it is awesome and im keeping the cage, i love the dam car. Soooo much power, but i need more!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts