GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, time to introduce myself, I'm tom:wavey: i registered on here back in feb as tomt200 but for some reason would not allow me to post:lamer: :D
I've had my skyline for 3 months or so now and bought it off 'Rich S' who was a member on both skyline forums and is a top guy:thumbsup:

I previously owned a stage1 s14a so the skyline seemed the natural step up, but deep down i long for a GTR:chuckle:

Anyway heres a few pics, hope they work. some of the sx and skyline.

Tom:thumbsup:

·
Registered
293 Posts
both rides are awsome!! both look sick!!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Welcome.:thumbsup:
Good choice in car. Have seen it many times in the flesh before and after the re-paint. Top car and a top bloke too.
Hope to see it at a few events next year.;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the kind comments, hats off must go to Rich though who previously owned it:bowdown1:

I'm thinking bout a few upgrades such as big carbon GT style wing, hubcentric spacers, bigger brakes and about 400bhp:cool: I really like the street/drift look that you see from Japan alot but its money so im going to enjoy as it is and go from there.

Tom:)

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Hi Tom, congrats on buying one of my favorite Skylines. Glad to hear you're taking good care of Minty; i've not seen a car as spotless, Rich really used to look after it. Lovely sx too.

Welcome mate.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
tom said:
Nahh lol, it was just an interesting location to take some pics of the sx being local to me

Do you know it then?

Tom

EDIT; Just seen your in Yorkshire, but you have a chopper in your avatar
I have been a few times,
I have also been to Heli days as well, thats quite good fun, but they are the only times I visit WSM

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.