GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new H4 Hi/Lo Bi-Xenon kit in a box that I purchase for my GTR.

This is from Eagle Eye, an it is one of the best Korean HID kit on the market. This is not a Chinese made kit!

The Kit uses 8000K HID bulb from Eagle Eye, but the Ballest and ignator are from HELLA from Germany. This mean this kit is about as good as you can get and does not use Chinese Junk Ballest that may burn after a few month.

I will get some pictures up later.

This Kit costed me £320 when purchased new, I am looking for around £280 ono + P&P.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Eagle Eye eh? So those are the bastards that are fitting every SUV in Seoul with aftermarket HIDs that are blinding me every night - three pairs of HIDs, run at hi-beam, is pretty common.

Argh. I only run my HIDs when the road is quite empty or I need to be very visible - otherwise I run the inner projectors on my N1s which are about as blinding as a side blinker, maybe less :p

Sorry for the hijack, but Seoul would be better off if people couldn't buy HIDs aftermarket...but I can personally attest to the blindingly bright nature of Eagle Eye products :p

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:chuckle:

If I am running my High Beam, I sure hope the Eagle Eye will blind who every I am "Trying" to blind. Or at least light up the road ahead.

But to run 3 set of High Beam constantly for fun is a bit... harsh... for the on coming traffic for sure. :eek:

At least the blinding nature (at high beam) means it works. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
The R32 N1 headlights (non projector style lights) use the H4 fitment. I bought a set of these headlights so that i could fit HID kit as its very difficult to fit them to the normal R32 projector headlights as they use an adaptor to allow fitment H1 bulb to a H4 plug connector. Hope this helps any prospective buyers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts