GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the time has come when I'm going to sell my beloved Tommi Mak, would love to keep her but cannot juggle getting onto the housing market & having my toy!, so she needs a good home for anyone thats wants a serious piece of kit.

Sorry to be a bit of a lazy sod, but didn't want to have to post all the pictures again, so click on the link below to the ad on the MLR, thanks

Mike

Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum - Stroker'd Evo 6 TME

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice Motor!

TOMMI MAKKINEN!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Gorgeous Mak, these go like stink - even as standard! I sold one a month ago, that was clean but this is something else!

BTW, is it a UK spec TM?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Oh what a gorgeous car. I remember I had a short phase awhile back where I actually put this above the Skyline in terms of love...

Things have changed, but this car will always be with me. This is raw mate, and I love seeing an ace car like this. Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a Jap Spec, although I believe the only difference being the UK ones were imported by Mitsi themselves (I think), other than that they are the same

Any Offers

Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice car, had a UK Mak myself a while back. Mike is correct, the UK car was just an 'official' import by Ralliart and came with a number plaque.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Beautiful car & huge spec .... good luck with the sale.

(free bump)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts