GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

just to say a quich hello as i only just joined.I currently drive a honda civic type r and have decided to make the leap to the ultimate jap car and have been on the look out for a nice r32. just to see if anyone could post some advice on what to look for when buying one or if anyone knows of where i could pick up a nice clean slightly modified version or if anyone knows of any for sale. any help would be much apperciated. Thanks again folks

Cheers Gerry

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Welcome Gerry,
No expert on 32's, but GTart have a nice 32 for sale at the moment, if it hasnt gone already. Just keep an eye out, as there are always nice ones for sale here.:)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
IMO its worth paying for a pro inspection - especially if you mechanically challenged like me.

Good luck and welcome aboard - you won't regret it!

·
6,821 Posts
Welcome Gerry.
Congratulations for taking the choice on going into the GTR direction.
Newera is the importer to look after. Get in touch with Miguel and he will find exactly what your looking for . . and even more then that.:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys all for the help this must be one of the best forums to use if actually looking for serious advice unlike other forums i have been on where the general topic of conversation is what japanese graphics should i plaster up the side of my bright pink 1.3 civic lol.
again thanks for the advice and i will be sure to look into the new era guys as have heard some other folk with the same reviews. ill let you all know how i get on and hopefully it wont be long untill i am in the driving seat of something fun.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Hi Gerry and welcome to the forum. If you're going to Japfest II with your Type-R then pop over and see the Skyline stand, there should be quite a few cars there and more than a few people to talk to :)

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Welcome Gerry, I've recently bought an R32 GTR and I love it!! Plenty of places to look I'll PM you some sites I had bookmarked when I was looking.

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts