GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey there people :)

Been watching this forum for a few months now and thought its bout time i joined lol.

Ive dont actually own a skyline yet *runs and hides in corner* but i have a huge interest in them (all models) and hopefully in the next couple of years will have the privilage of owning one. I live in preston, lancs and have seen a few skylines around... my face goes like this :eek: lol when i drive past one.
Im 22 (in oct) and a student so its obvious i realistically cant afford one so ive had to make due with my mazda which ive had for a year. I keep it jap all the way!

here are some pics and spec of my mazda:
Club 323F - The best Mazda 323f, Astina and Lantis site on the net

and here is a video:
YouTube - Ezee_Gee's Highly Modified Mazda 323F BA

I really cannot wait to own a skyline one day as they ARE my dream car. Hopefully when i finish uni next year and get a full time job i will get my mits on a nice one. One of my very fave skylines:
:D

well thougth i would drop in and say howdy :wavey:

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.

The owner of the Jun Lemon (in your pic) is a member of this forum.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG! :D I absolutley love that skyline... ive downloaded the video of clarkson testing it out. I love the spoiler! really stunning piece of work :)

·
6,821 Posts
Welcome and nice Mazda by the way . . . :wavey:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey thanks everyone for the warm welcome :) and thanks for the nice comments on my mazda :clap: jeeeez that super lemon is some machine :D cheers for the link daz :bowdown1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts