GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new and have recently joined the skyline family as i have bought a r33 skyline. i must say i love it!!!

my name is faraz. howdy people:smokin:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will get sum pics up as soon as i can dude. wouldnt mind askin some skyline related questions if thats possible????

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok. well my skyline isnt a turbo, just wondering if any of you skyline brothers (and sisters) know of howw much i am lookin at for a turbo conversion and where i can do it.

also any modding advice on my skyline such as air filter etc??

im also in need of a GTR spoiler!!!

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Right now Booty-licious has just had hers Supercharged, which might be a bit more fun than a turbo. Other than that you're better of getting a new engine and doing a swap, but you'll also need to change the engine bay loom and quite a few other bits.

Welcome by the way :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill contact booty-licious.

how much would a turbo conversion cost me...roughly???

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
As John said,
Claire has just had a supercharger conversion and Shawny on here had a turbo put on his NA GTST a while ago. Runs very well apparently.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
:thumbsup: Welcome to the forum dude.

Use the search facility on the forum to find the recent post on BOOTIES supercharge conversion as I think that may have a price ... if not then give ABBEY MOTORSPORT a ring & I'm sure they will tell you.

:squintdan

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i need to contact shawny n bootie?? any ideas how?? (im a virgin to this)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Look up there profiles on this site & you can PM them from there.

If you can't find a post about them then click on MEMBERS LIST above in white writing.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
look them up in the members list in the top bar, and send a private message to them. I can tell you the price of the SC conversion but not of the turbo'd GTS

1 - 17 of 17 Posts