GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i ve only had the car a month but this hicas seems very un nerving at times.The unexpected weaving is very worrying at times i think,mine is a 34 so what are the best options available.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
get a hicas lock out kit or bar , it sounds like yours might not be working properly if it makes you weave about on the road ,i love the way mine feels when cornering fast

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hicas Lock Out Bar works fine (I make them myself) unless your track rods (right word?) are worn out. Then it will feel wobbly even if you locked out the Hicas.

Marc

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
If an ecu reset has been done at some point and the steering wheel was left at a postition other then central then this will effect the sensors. Or it might be worth checking your wheel alignment settings. Are you running standard suspension and how is the tyre wear any warning lights?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
If an ecu reset has been done at some point and the steering wheel was left at a postition other then central then this will effect the sensors. Or it might be worth checking your wheel alignment settings. Are you running standard suspension and how is the tyre wear, any warning lights?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If an ecu reset has been done at some point and the steering wheel was left at a postition other then central then this will effect the sensors. Or it might be worth checking your wheel alignment settings. Are you running standard suspension and how is the tyre wear, any warning lights?
I have just had it removed and it seems fine now,the uneasiness i thought was the car trying to correct itself on roads that are uneven.It was very unnerving to say the least,however discovering that the hks exhaust is not all stainless i found more alarming,the box is fine but the pipe going into it is rusted and cracked,now having a nur spec fitted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts