GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All.
so we doing this? See previous post under "glen here is that picture..."
so far Daz from GTiR has a big space for them plus other Nissan owners and we can tag onto this if we like.
So far we have:
NLW
PMGay
Gren San
Steve C
Mark Haylett.

May see you all there.

NLW

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damn it.. I wanna go but Billing is in a few weeks.. why can't all shows be in the Midlands then I could go to everyone :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Steve, et al.

Have been nosing around a few other boards and they are all stating that the gates open to people "showing" their cars at 8.30ish. I had planned to get everyone meeting at bolney at 9 to leave there at 9.15.

I'm thinking of pushing this forward half an hour and meeting at 8.30 leaving at 8.45. Gives us plenty of time to sort things out then.

I will propose this to the GTI-R lot and let you know what the reaction is.

Hopefully ALL of us nissan guys will get to park together. I think it'd be great to have GTR's, GTI-R's, SX's, ZX's, etc. all in a line :D

Daz

·
Registered
488 Posts
Will be there...

I'm probably going to be up for this too. Hickstead is in Essex right? What's the format of the day going to be?

Rupert

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hickstead..in Essex

Rupert,back to school for you young man.......!!!!!!!!
Hickstead is in West Sussex,5 minutes past Bolney on the M23.
I`ll be there too,

See ya,
Henry.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Oh! Glen.

You beat me to it again:p

Henry;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Up your bum!

Hickstead, Smickstead - I don't f-ing care!

Down near Brighton eh? Count me in. What's the plan for the day then?

Rupert

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Rupert, and co

I sent a message to the GTI-R folk and have moved our meet time to 8.30am.

So, those of you who wish to meet us and convoy to Hickstead, we are meeting at the Bolney stage pub (where the previous Bolney meets were held !) at 8.30am. Leaving there at 8.45am to get to Hickstead. This'll give us plenty of time to get ourselves sorted before "gates open" at 10am.

Hope to see you guys there!
Daz

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Guy's with no sense of direction...

follow the signs for Gatwick Airport then when they finish you'll be on the A23 carry on past Crawley, Pease Pottage, Bolney is the next turn off ( I think) Hickstead is reasonably well sign posted.

This is after the Burgess Hill turn.

hope this helps...

Maps are for wimps use the force....

or alternatively follow Jap sports cars !!

/Steve

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Daz,

I don't suppose you'd know whether it's OK to arrive later in the day do you? Wouldn't want to leave the old dear in the public car park... :eek:

Peter.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Reply to Glen...

All sorted mate. A little more mapping work is required to run really high boost, and a little more external work is to be done to finish off the back end. Apart from that - All done!

Rupert

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
PeterE said:
Daz,

I don't suppose you'd know whether it's OK to arrive later in the day do you? Wouldn't want to leave the old dear in the public car park... :eek:

Peter.
Peter,

'fraid i don't know mate. Someone asked the very same question on the JapUKMeets board.

I guess if you can't make it early, then you'll have to see what happens on the day. Or contact the guy organising it on behalf of the mag (the "advert" for the day was included in another thread).

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
694 Posts
Times !

It's about time my GTS had a day out, so, I am coming along to this meet/show on Sunday too.

I will be getting there around 10 a.m. (ish) I reckon, Daz/anyone, do you know if I will be able to park my Skyline in with you's lot or am I gonna get shoved into joe bloggs car park ?! Would if poss, much prefrer to park with the rest of the Skylines GTi-R's etc.

Any ideas anyone ?

Scott, what time are you planning on heading down there Sunday ? perhaps a run down in convoy could be in order as we live pretty close.

Shaun. :)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Only thing i can say is to contact the guy organising it, or contact the Ed of Jap Performance Mag. They will be able to tell you.

Out of interest, how many Skylines are meeting at Bolney with us GTI-R lot ?

Cheers,
Daz

1 - 20 of 48 Posts