GTR Forum banner

High level 'OEM' style rear wing

4K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  EAndy 
Why, why, oh why ????

Read the spec on the aerodynamics of the car and don***8217;t F*ck with the spoiler!!

LOL yeah!!!

You put whatever ironing board you want on the back of your car, but just remember Nissan (I love them to bits) spent a fortune putting your car through wind tunnel tests to get the best shape, height and style of aerodynamic spoiler for your car.

All you***8217;ll do by replacing it with an aftermarket one is **** up the drag coefficient of your car!! (And waste a lot of money on something someone tells you ***8220;looks good***8221;)

Just don't start me off on the overpriced ridiculous NISMO version of the GT-R

Sam baby, go and get your ironing board on the back of your car car and I'll come over and eat pixzza off it with you !!

Chaps

I have recently purchased Chris Neeves old R35 that is pictured on page 1 with the KR spacers and centre to raise the height of the spoiler.

Will be removing these and returning the spoiler back to standard so these items will be for sale if anyone is interested.

Cheers
Ah sensible man !!!! :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.