GTR Forum banner

High level 'OEM' style rear wing

4K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  EAndy 
Jurgens top half is a godspeed item from the states....really nice piece. I am still debating the carbon but thought the high level might need a differnt front lipat the same time to balance things out a bit...more lip required at the front to carry the bigger rear look.

What lip have you got at the moment Steve?
Still all stock Sam.....bought anew bike so had to put the carbon plans on hold for a bit. Cant decide on whether to keep the stock look or go for the high level rear wing.....one week stock, next week high level:nervous:

LOL yeah!!!

You put whatever ironing board you want on the back of your car, but just remember Nissan (I love them to bits) spent a fortune putting your car through wind tunnel tests to get the best shape, height and style of aerodynamic spoiler for your car.

All you***8217;ll do by replacing it with an aftermarket one is **** up the drag coefficient of your car!! (And waste a lot of money on something someone tells you ***8220;looks good***8221;)
Have Nissan tootally ****ed it up then with the Nismo version too if the previous one is the only way to do it right?

I take your point Steve but to be fair I'm not a track junkie. My cars a street car and I don't think slightly changing the rear wing is going to have a huge effect.

I'm still undecided on which design to go for but I'm tempted toget the higher one just to annoy you :p
lol...:clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.