GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car been with me for 2 years and it hardly ever run with 87K on the clock....Only at the weekend no more than 2000miles per year add to it

Usual service done yearly like full fluid change every year (Not done trans oil yet as it was done before I got the car.

Any recommend on what service should get done?

Also thinking of taken the GTR to go around NC500 in scotland soon, any advise?

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Car been with me for 2 years and it hardly ever run with 87K on the clock....Only at the weekend no more than 2000miles per year add to it

Usual service done yearly like full fluid change every year (Not done trans oil yet as it was done before I got the car.

Any recommend on what service should get done?

Also thinking of taken the GTR to go around NC500 in scotland soon, any advise?
Have a look here at the recommended service schedule:

The R35 is in its element on the NC500. I‘ve taken mine there every year for the last 4 years. In my opinion it is the best road trip outside of anywhere in mainland Europe.

Some more advice here:

Good luck and enjoy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have a look here at the recommended service schedule:

The R35 is in its element on the NC500. I‘ve taken mine there every year for the last 4 years. In my opinion it is the best road trip outside of anywhere in mainland Europe.

Some more advice here:

Good luck and enjoy!
Thanks for the tips

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can do the easy fluid change myself but have been to autotorque recently for other jobs...subframe is is corroded but from what I have read it is like a common issue here.

Same as the sump pan.

Would like to get a new set of exhaust but saving up for it...

Giving the mileage on the clock I think I got a few year out of this car before commit to a full re-build etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts