GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been contacted by a certain high profile car magazine looking to do an article on a Skyline GTR.

The article isn't of your normal sort, they're looking to do a biog of the owner and not neccessarily of the car. It's called Crankcase and will write about near obsessive behaviour with regards to car ownership.

How far have you gone?
How much have you spent?
Are you obsessed?

All of a sudden, the hands all go down.

Not only this, but they're looking at over 800 bhp (perhaps too many pub chats here).

Suggestions here please, don't email me as I'm only a catalyst.

Cem

EDIT: They have also specified explicity to have no commercial reference whatsoever, so no stickers or mentions of trade names.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yes im obsessed but they don't want a Mondeo or Yamaha R1 but they mean alot to me! it's what i can aford!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Lets all be honest

Cem,

Come on lets be honest how many people do u know with a true 800 bhp car?????

0?

The only one i have heard of is the JUn car thats for sale.

Garys at GTART got the highest power seen at early 700's

just a comment, how bout me :)

I will own two GTR's in Blue after the weekend and for a while and also have a 7 series alpina and a M3 and a landrover also have owned over 15 cars this year and on average change at least one of the cars every month or so.

Forget obsessed!!

Im just mad!!!

My two skylines are both GTR's and will have over 1000bhp between them:))

d

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dave,

Well that's exactly the problem, I don't know anyone with that kind of power output in the UK. However, this journalist told me of a conversation with Middlehurst where they service a circa 700 BHP R34 in the midlands.

You sound like the perfect candidate so far though!

Cem

·
Registered
766 Posts
Blow Dog said:

However, this journalist told me of a conversation with Middlehurst where they service a circa 700 BHP R34 in the midlands.
yes i have heard of it too, up just below Manchester, its supposedly black and the person who told me about it said it had 999bhp, but i should imagine thats a bit oif a wild overestimate. the person i know is supposedly a friend of a friend of the owner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts