GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 30k+ milage cars here? Common problems for higher milage cars? My local HPC had one in last week with over 35k on it and only one fluid service! (engine being rebuilt)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Stop your making me weep:bawling:
You're not your...your spelling is making me weep:bawling::thumbsup:

But seriously, can't believe that the owner could possibly be that reckless or such a fruit case. This isn't about money, but surely the BEaST should be taken off their incompetent hands...:clap:

·
Registered
376 Posts
32k miles so far, serviced as it should be and - touch wood - no issues apart from the Bell housing done under warranty at 24k service - superb car!

·
Registered
986 Posts
You're not your...your spelling is making me weep:bawling::thumbsup:

But seriously, can't believe that the owner could possibly be that reckless or such a fruit case. This isn't about money, but surely the BEaST should be taken off their incompetent hands...:clap:
I'm nothing without spell check, see if you sell a supercar too cheap you'll get all kinds of uneducated poor spelling buffoon's buying them and misspelling all over a forum full of well educated peoples!,:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
I'm more interested in why the engine is being rebuilt, and whether the lack of engine oil change was a contributory factor.

Maybe Nissan are right to insist on 6/12 oil changes on pre 2011 models?

Discuss... :popcorn:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Mine has just under 35k on the clock....

Dashboard changed at 32k (faulty illumination)
Pads and discs at 30k (just before my purchase)
60% re-spray at 33k (attacked by a tent in the high winds)

Other than that all good……

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine has just under 35k on the clock....

Dashboard changed at 32k (faulty illumination)
Pads and discs at 30k (just before my purchase)
60% re-spray at 33k (attacked by a tent in the high winds)

Other than that all good……
Wow, that's good to hear (not the tent bit)

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'm nothing without spell check, see if you sell a supercar too cheap you'll get all kinds of uneducated poor spelling buffoon's buying them and misspelling all over a forum full of well educated peoples!,:D:D:D
You see the rest of us are educated rich correct spelling wimps when it comes to really splashing out on a proper supercar, like the Porsche GT3, so we look for uneducated poor spelling buffoon's to pick on that makes us feel superior even though we drive the same Datsun:D:D:D:thumbsup:

Genuinely LOL! seriously....haven't heard the word buffoon for ages and didn't know Mr Yu was back on the forum:chuckle::chuckle:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts