GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how much these would normally fetch on the second-hand market?

I'm looking at getting a Trust intercooler & 16-row Trust oil cooler shortly and have been told that since I already have HKS Blow-off valves, there isn't enough clearance for the 16-row cooler, and that I'll have to opt for the 10-row one instead. If you have trust/Greddy blow-off valves - surprise, surprise - you don't get this problem...

I've got an idea of how much Trust/Greddy blow-off valve kits cost, but I've got no idea of how much I should anticipate getting if I sold my existing HKS ones.

Would I notice a massive difference in performance between a 16-row oil cooler, and a 10-row one? (there seems to be about £50 difference in price)

Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just noticed - "General Chit Chat" is probably the wrong group for this question, sorry about that :(

·
Registered
189 Posts
hks dump valves

hello durzel if you want to get rid of your hks dump valves i will offer u 150 pounds for them as long as they are in good order!as for the size of the oil coolers the 16 row should be more efficient than the 10 row and would cope better with future mods!:smokin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.