GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
3,665 Posts
Mark , well done dude , pretty consistent now.

Awesome result for Gary thou , he has had so much bad luck with the Rex. Major moment thou near to the end of the track.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks jus need to finish my new engine and get some real power going ,got any big cams kicking around .Gary had an awesome wknd finally cracked them 9,s after all the bad luck he has had this year i was well pleased for him.i wanted to try the nos later on in the day but for some unknown reason it would not activate on a run but was ok in the pits .also had a strange electrical prob cutting engine on launch .well always nxt time .on the sat i equalled my pb and did two back to back 9.2 @150mph which i had hoped to beat but was not to be .

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what im talkin about

·
Registered
971 Posts
awesome times m8 love the white on the car now love to see it run quicker nxt year all the best steve rk tuning was there with johnny:flame:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awesome times m8 love the white on the car now love to see it run quicker nxt year all the best steve rk tuning was there with johnny:flame:
thanks mate keepin quiet about nxt year !

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Quality Mark!

finally see which car is yours! after all that you said about it when i came up i still hadnt seen it until then! awesome driving what a weapon!

Chris

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Your car looked Awesome Mark.

Have a word with Rob at TR he can do you some bigger cams.

Mick.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Well done mark, left nice and smooth and sounded strong.

Check out the RX during the burnout....someone forgot to let their finger off the line lock. :nervous::nervous:

Top end sqiggles of the 7 looks similar to what the 240z did before we added the wing, be good to see him sort that out before it turns nasty.

Rob

·
Registered
6,560 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Well done Mark!

Good results and a PB.

DaveG

·
Registered