GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one know where i could get an english language fitting manual for a hks rb26 gt special turbine kit(2835s) i got the kit from japan with japaneese instruction manual most of it is straight forward but there are one or two instructions(with no pics) i wouldnt mind reading in english ,surely there must be an english manual with the kit if you buy it in britain/america has any one fitted these bfore???

·
Registered
820 Posts
cut and pasted from hks's web site (not much help but anyway!!.)

HKS USA English Instructions

Frequently Asked Questions >

English Instructions

Q: My HKS product did not have any English instructions.

A: HKS USA inserts english instructions into the products that ships from HKS USA. If you did not recieved them, please contact the HKS dealer where you originally purchased your product. The HKS dealer should provide you with the instructions for the HKS product. If the HKS dealer can not obtain the instruction manuals for you, you may contact HKS USA's customer service line at (310) 491-3300. Please have your original invoice accessible as you will need to fax HKS USA a copy of the original invoice. If you do not have a copy of your original invoice, there is a charge of $5-10.00 depending on the number of pages included in the instruction manual. HKS will then fax, mail, or email (if applicable) instructions upon receipt of payment. These charges are for customers in the continental United States and Canada. International countries are slightly higher. Please note that not all of HKS USA's English instruction manuals are available in email able format.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thanks for the help however i dont have an invoice from a us supplier and they will give me nothing unless i do i doubt theyd fax anything once they realised im out side of the states, ive also tried hks europe but they wont release any info unless i bought it from there distributors as "it would be unfair to people who have bought through them" perhaps hks japan could do something for me(as that was where it came from special order) although i cant recall seeing an email address for them has anyone ever emailed hks japan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts