Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
off my GTR
having a ecu upgrade so no use to me now.

these are £500 + VAT to buy new.

im asking £250.00

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it is a hks evc 6, its even listed as a 6 on driftworks displaying black and white.
this for for sale at £600 inc the vat new.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am Writing it for the Last Time. The evc6 has beside a colored Display also a different Case. The Description on the driftworks side IS wrong. If u dont believe it have a Look on the Official hks Site an u will See that the evc6 IS always colored and has a different Case than yours.

U dont want to say that u know it better than hks itself, dont u? xD

·
Registered
59 Posts
I cant post links because of my Number of posts. Just go on the hks Europe Site. Yours IS the evc5. It doesnt exist a evc6 without colored Display...

·
Registered
59 Posts
It is a 6 in Europe and a 5 in japan? Haha... Just go on the HKS EUROPE Site and u will See. Or IS HKS Europe Not Real Europe but Fake Europe? Never Heared more Nonsense...

And yours IS also Not the one from your link. Cause as u See this IS r35 gtr specific and on the cover of it it Says GTR on the one from the sumo link. U doesnt have this Printed on yours.

The one Attacked IS the evc6. And its the 6 in japan and also Europe haha

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Prevent the potential Buyers to Buy an evc5 for the Price of an evc6 is crapping? Thought the Mods are here to Protect the members...:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Prevent the potential Buyers to Buy an evc5 for the Price of an evc6 is crapping? Thought the Mods are here to Protect the members...:thumbsup:
If you can't prove it conclusively then it's thread crapping. There seems to be evidence against your argument so it's maybe you that are wrong, not the seller?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I Wrote many provings. But can't Post links because of my Low amount of posts. As i Wrote just go on the HKS Site and have a Look how the evc5 and evc6 Looks. Its so easy to prove that its a evc5 which was sold here

·
Registered
59 Posts
And i posted a picture of the actual evc6. Can't see the difference??? It Looks completely different, all Buttons also.

here is a screenshot from the official hks europe site. and u will tell me that the one advertised here looks the same? the mods in the german skyline board seem to be more fair and have a greater knowlege about the parts. very sad my posts are called "crap" when i just inform that here is an old part advertised and sold as a new one...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.