GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, am officially peeved at this stupid thing now. For those who have actually set one up themselves, is the Alt button SUPPOSED to light up red and stay red when set up or go back to green? What have I done wrong or not done yet if it is supposed to go green? And I can't get my 1.1 BAR I used to have. There must be someone here who has one AND set it up themselves that can help. PLLLSSSSSSSSS.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fanx matty, i got the fitting and set up instructions from the HKS website, it was used to fit the thing, I just can't figure out what some of the numbers are that come up. I set it up before somehow, and it worked a treat, bt all the buttons were green when I had finished, but now the ALT button is red, and I can't get it to go back to green. I bypassed the O.E. 3 way thingy now, but now I think I have done something wrong. It is supposed to show a mmHG figure while the engine is at idle, but it doesn't now, and it says I am not getting any boost, but the boost gauge needle DOES move. Man, I hae this thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts