1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Selling some HKS GT-RS Turbos.
Done approximately 3000 miles.
Selling for £900 including delivery within UK.

Good for 700hp!
GT RS Sports Turbine Kit/FULL TURBINE KIT | TURBO | PRODUCT | HKS

Selling as I think they may be too big for the set up I'm after.
Thinking some Garret GT2860 -5 will be better for me.

Comes with standard actuators AND will throw in x1 working HKS actuator and also the broken HKS actuator (with attempted welding to fix.. but failed!)

If these don't sell too quickly, I will just fit them!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Id imagine slightly less responsive because they are slightly bigger it seems.
But because ball bearing, they will spoool quick nonetheless!

I'm only aiming for 500/550hp so want as responsive as possible for my set up...

Are they not more responsive than -5's ? I thought they were?

Epic deal tho!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I got some 2530s for sale if your interested.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Looking at these mate I reckon you should keep em. I've checked a few vids and power run charts out and these things kick in about same point as -5 really except they're capable of bit more power. I think you should pop these in and look into getting an adjustable inlet pulley to advance the ignition couple degrees for lower down. I know a chap who done that with his -5 and it makes a difference!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking at these mate I reckon you should keep em. I've checked a few vids and power run charts out and these things kick in about same point as -5 really except they're capable of bit more power. I think you should pop these in and look into getting an adjustable inlet pulley to advance the ignition couple degrees for lower down. I know a chap who done that with his -5 and it makes a difference!

Have you got a link to show these graphs?? I couldnt find them.. looked like they were much more laggier than the -5....

·
Registered
2,852 Posts

Here's one I were looking at on a 34gtr with cams. It doesn't have rpm (altho can prob calculate where based off 4th gear and the speed at bottom of graph potentially) but it definitely isn't hanging about either and they aren't even being pushed I'd say :)
Even before they're fully on song they are making 350kw so pretty hefty! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts