GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will have 2 x hks gtrs turbos for sale in around a weeks time. they are still on my car at the mo, i should have them by the end of next week as this is when my tuner has asvised me when my car will be ready to pick up.
my tuner ( rising sun performance) can verify the very low 200 mile maximum milage ( infact all i done was a round trip to santa pod!!!)
these will cost you £2800 + vat from any main dealer
i am looking for a minimum of £1000. best offer will be excepted.
i will be happy to put these on ebay for a buy it now price if you would prefer. i have a 100% positive feedback score with 600 positive coments.
any interest please pm me.
terry
:squintdan :squintdan :squintdan

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
i will have 2 x hks gtrs turbos for sale in around a weeks time. they are still on my car at the mo, i should have them by the end of next week as this is when my tuner has asvised me when my car will be ready to pick up.
my tuner ( rising sun performance) can verify the very low 200 mile maximum milage ( infact all i done was a round trip to santa pod!!!)
these will cost you £2800 + vat from any main dealer
i am looking for a minimum of £1000. best offer will be excepted.
i will be happy to put these on ebay for a buy it now price if you would prefer. i have a 100% positive feedback score with 600 positive coments.
any interest please pm me.
terry
:squintdan :squintdan :squintdan
What power do these produce/handle?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Drive, sorry to hijack, just wanted to say hi and glad you're getting your car back.

MidNite :cool:
alright midnight!! been over 2 months now, had a bad smoking problem (pistons) so im having forged pistons and conrods etc fitted.
hows yer car mate???? take it you got it in the end???
pm me:p

·
Registered
251 Posts
Again, sorry to hijack Drive but where did you get yer front licence plate, I reckon mine must be reducing cooling to the intercooler...:)

Not quite ready for the Turbo's yet, mine's just about to go in for boost controller for the standard pair from Rising Sun ...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Do you still have the turbos? Please PM me if you have. They say that there is a lag problem with GT-RS compard to GT-SS.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you still have the turbos? Please PM me if you have. They say that there is a lag problem with GT-RS compard to GT-SS.
i have promised them to someone who will be paying at the weekend. sorry mate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts