GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning my single turbo conversion for the winter and am trying to put a value on parts that will be for sale .

So my hks kit will be for sale in the next couple of months but I have no idea on price.
Any thoughts ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
A new hks kit is generally around 1k if not more delivered from memory altho that may be the one with the super sexy smooth arced shapes to the topmost pipe and polished.

Should give you an idea on what to price it at.. I'd say half that maybe?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The twin turbo section and air intake is now off the car.

This is as far as when it enters the front wing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Don't forget that kit is more than just the upper hard pipes. It comes with the BOV pipe and connections as well. It also comes with the brackets and hoses to relocate the power steering res to above the charcoal canister next to the radiator. There is another bracket moving the charcoal canister closer to the radiator to make more room for the PS res.

These parts are 99% left out of second hand kits and essential to proper installation of the kit as a whole.

Ran into this issue myself installing my HKS hard-pipe kit, it was second hand but fortunately it had all the parts.

Just FYI

I would price it with all the parts between 400-600 USD shipped. (pending condition)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts