GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i currently have a full titanium exhaust (unknown make) which is just too loud when the engine is idling. But it does sounds sweet when giving it the beans :p , i was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with these HKS silent systems? I've looked on Youtube and have found a couple of vids of the sound when idling but cant find any when the car is driving at 'higher speeds'. Do they sound any good? (car is a R34 GTR btw)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the Silent Hi Power as well, and I love it.
The idle can be a little loud sometimes, but quieter than other exhausts. Driving is nice, it has a deep, mellow tone, and growls when revved.
Here are some videos of my Silent HiPower:
YouTube - BNR32 Skyline GTR with HKS Silent HiPower muffler v.3
YouTube - BNR32 Skyline GTR with HKS Silent HiPower muffler v.2
YouTube - BNR32 Skyline GTR with HKS Silent HiPower muffler

Racing at Suzuka
YouTube - Racing down the front straight at Suzuka Circuit :: GSS Suzuka Jamboree April 29, 2009
YouTube - Racing on the front straight at Suzuka Circuit :: GSS Suzuka Jamboree April 29, 2009

Those should give you an idea what it sounds like in various distances and situations.
We sell this exhaust as well, check here for more info:
TunerLab.jp - HKS, Nismo, Tomei, Blitz, Sard & more! - Muffler - HKS Silent Hi-Power Muffler
Thanks for that , cool vids by the way :thumbsup: sounds pretty good from what i can hear. Should be less of a headache from what i'm used to :chuckle: , but i've already ordered one. I'll have a look through what else you have on offer as i think i'm getting the 'moddifying bug' again :D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the Silent Hi Power as well, and I love it.
The idle can be a little loud sometimes, but quieter than other exhausts. Driving is nice, it has a deep, mellow tone, and growls when revved.
Here are some videos of my Silent HiPower:
YouTube - BNR32 Skyline GTR with HKS Silent HiPower muffler v.3
YouTube - BNR32 Skyline GTR with HKS Silent HiPower muffler v.2
YouTube - BNR32 Skyline GTR with HKS Silent HiPower muffler

Racing at Suzuka
YouTube - Racing down the front straight at Suzuka Circuit :: GSS Suzuka Jamboree April 29, 2009
YouTube - Racing on the front straight at Suzuka Circuit :: GSS Suzuka Jamboree April 29, 2009

Those should give you an idea what it sounds like in various distances and situations.
We sell this exhaust as well, check here for more info:
TunerLab.jp - HKS, Nismo, Tomei, Blitz, Sard & more! - Muffler - HKS Silent Hi-Power Muffler

Hi , you have a PM

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HKS silent is too quiet for my liking

GTRCOOK has one on his 34, and i can never tell if its on lol..when he parks it on my drive

drop me a pm if you want to get shot of the TI system depending on what it is i could be interested as im looking at the Amuse system at the moment

:)
Hi Matty, i think i will keep the TI system incase one day i decide to take to Santa Pod ;) thanks for the interest though.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Sorry for thread bump, another vote for HKS Exhausts ! :)
(this came up when I was searching on google)

HKS Exhausts available from TMS Motorsport

Tim 'Moff' Nicholas @ TMS Motorsport
Email us : [email protected]

WhatsApp us for fast response : +447979127236
TMS Motorsport ***8211; HKS TUNING PARTS ***8211; BUY ONLINE

- We ship worldwide to your door -

- Currently Breaking for parts ***8211; Ford Focus ST3 - Honda Civic FN2 -
No worries pal, it brought back some nice memories :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.