GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I`m selling one set HKS highflow downpipes for a R33 GTR. The pipes were on my car but after a little accident I now have a complete new exhaust system. I`m looking for £50 including fitting. Only problem is they may be bent but until I try fitting them I can not be 100% sure, so if they don`t fit you don`t pay :)

Richard

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Lo Richard :)

You got a full system replacement then? Nice one!

By the way, I need to talk to you about my lens sometimes - they've frosted up again :( Is there anything quick and dirty I can do to temporarily fix the problem?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hey Durzel,

sorry to butt in.

You could try taking the bulbs out and giving it a blow with a hairdryer.

I know they have lenses on the front in between but it got in there and it should be able to get out..

/Steve

·
Registered
666 Posts
I had this happen on my first R33.
The garage I bought it off fitted new ones and that cured it forever.
But that is probably no consolation to you.
I would do the hairdrier (or paint stripper gun) trick and then try to determine how the water is getting in and put an end to it.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I could be, I dont know what is on the car at present.....would you be able to tell by having a quick look??

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You would be able to tell by the size of them if they were original or aftermarket. If you in the guildford area one weekend your more than welcome to pop in and I`ll have a look and if they are standard we can wack the HKS ones on !!

Richard

P.S I can also sort you some touch up paint but the least I can mix is .25L and would cost about 15 - 20 quid !! You need to mix a decent amount to get a good colour match.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts