GTR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
If anyone ever has a spare plenum side for a 32 id love to buy it off them!
Cheers
:)
bob

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm bringing up an old thread.

I am rebuilding my newly acquired R32 to twin turbo (it's on a single turbo setup now). However, I am missing the pipes from the air filter all the way down to the turbos.

I have tried to check Nengun and RHd but they do not seem to have the complete piping set.

I'm looking for the pipes starting from the area in the pic above.

Anyone knows where I can find them, or better still has a set to sell?

I have been offered an OEM set from a R34 but I am not sure it is similar.

Thanks.

·
Registered
315 Posts
You have to get something like this HKS pipe that connects from the intercooler to the plenum.

QUOTE=endo;1165680]I'm have a few issues it would seem with the hardpiping....

at first it was that ps resevoir issue for the rear turbo pipe but moving it will solve that...

then just after ages of wondering why the flange on the front turbo was the wrong way round, found the culprit to be an extention with some hard to get at bolts.

new problem seems to be that the suplied pipe from the intercooler to the plenum is way to short? (at a push even with the silicone pipes barely on the alu pipe itself) (it seems to be about an inch shorter than the stock rubber pipe)

I'm wondering if there are any major differences in the intercooler piping between the R32 and R33/R34 kit, that would make for this difference in size of pipe, and does the R32 need a longer pipe coming off the intercooler[/QUOTE]

21 - 27 of 27 Posts