GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my old R34 HKS Thermostatically controlled Oil Cooler.

This was undamaged at my off last year, but the air guide was slightly bent (which can be seen in the pic) and so it was replaced as a matter of course.

All that is required is a new rubber O ring between the Sandwich plate and the engine, which is available from HKS.

After £250

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
On my HKS kit (R34) it has a thermostat in the relocation head. I guess its located here due to the relocation part.

I guess its the same with this kit.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still Available,

The oil cooler is totally undamaged and the guide is only a little bent and should be easily bendable back into position when in situ.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The sandwich plate would go straight on the block. You'd have to find a way to mount the cooler somewhere. I originally intended to fit it to my 32 but decided to get a 32 cooler instead as I couldn't be bothered with agro.

The space on the nearside front bumper on the 34 is much bigger than the 32.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Varro,

I'd like to sell it complete. However feel free to buy it and sell off the bits you don't need ;)

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Rob,

No it hasn't, just as in pic. Although I used a Greddy relocation kit with it which bolts to the sandwich plate and wasn't too expensive.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tis the season for Oil Coolers surely!

This isn't off a blown up engine with swarf in it! Came from a fully operating engine with no issues at all!! New these retail at £585+vat (£687.38 incl.)!!

Cheers
Nito

1 - 18 of 18 Posts